Monday, May 14, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to Wraps With Wendy I have started on this unbelievable journey, and I am here to assist you in all your health and wealth needs! Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions at all! This company is changing lives. I would love to help you!! Join It Works for $99 (4 wraps included) Sell 4 wraps at $25 each = $100 Personally enroll 3 Distributors that qualify = $300 enroller bonus Qualify for Fast Start Bonus =$120 in free product (or 8 wraps) Sell 8 wraps at $25 each = $200 You NET $600 minimum (4-6 weeks in business) (Note:This does not include commission) GET TO DIAMOND 90 DAYS, GET AN ADDITIONAL $10,000 ask me how... I know EVERYONE seems to be talking/selling these little wraps but why not join the team that will help and guide you along the way!!!!! wrapswithwendy@live.com 219-363-3918 www.wrapswithwendy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment